One of our newlywed goals was to go on a date every week. I would be lying if I said it was always easy to plan them, but I have learned that it is so important to have them. We are about 4 months into this thing called marriage and here were our favorite dates so far. So if you are in a rut or need a few ideas, enjoy these!
- Circus Flora – Who doesn’t love to embrace inner child and eat cotton candy while watching acrobats and camels?
- 3D Movie – I can’t stand “things” flying at my face, however those glasses are a big win!
- Dinner and a Movie (on the floor) – The husband surprised me with dinner and a movie on the floor of our living room. Like we literally sat on the tablecloth that he put on the floor. He’s adorable.
- Impromptu Concert – We were awestruck by the magnificent sound that came out of Erin Bode and a handful of the St. Louis Symphony.
- The Magic House – My lovely Alumni Association rented out the Magic House and so we were hooked up with a free date night.
- Spa Night – There is nothing like relaxing with your love. No electronics and no distractions. Doesn’t that sound blissful!
Please excuse the graininess in these iphone photos, but this photographer girl has to capture these moments even when her nikon is not close.