My husband and I have a goal of being the worlds best hosts (and we know that this is shooting for the moon). This is supremely difficult when we are both introverts, however we still hold this goal close to our hearts. We often are ‘forced’ (by our own doing) to just plan a date to throw a party and in the end all the details end up working. This is also a great method to help us stay motivated to keep our home clean-ish.
As you know, this girl loves a good blog and so I dedicate my favorite party planning blogs to you… future folks we hope to entertain in order to meet one of our goals (and get to spend time with some rad friends).
- Hostess with the Mostest – I have been reading this blog for
lifetimesyears. Every detail is thought about. EVERY Detail. And the branding for each event is impeccable. I know that I may not be able to have an event to this detail (or price range) but this blog is great for ideas and themes for parties.
- The Sweetest Occasion – This little lady has a great eye for color. She can generate a great collaboration for any theme. But back to the color thing – she is a master. She even has a “shop by color” series that gets me every time.
- XOXO Create – This blog hits a bit closer to home, because I went to college with the author. She is a passionate lady who loves to make tasty treats and fun diy’s – which are budget friendly. Can I get a holla! I imagine if you walked into her home you would immediately be engulfed in hospitality- and that is what I strive for in my home.
- The Fashionable Hostess – If I could create the ideal hostess blog, this would be it (at least for my style). Each post is clean and the photos are beautiful. I appreciate the simple, yet easy to follow, tips and ideas.
- The Every Hostess – I love the mixture of food, fashion and parties! She mixes vintage with contemporary in a beautiful way. She has also created a great little team to help out on the posts. As I always say, “Teamwork makes the dream work.”
Hope these blogs give you inspiration to throw your own party! And if you have an extra spot, I would love to fill it!