Wow, oh wow! There are so many fun and exciting changes happening around SSMP! Here is a little overview of what is happening:
- Beautiful Proofs and Easy Ordering: We know that you love your new photos and we want it make it easy to view them as soon as we have them edited and so (insert drumroll here) we have teamed up with Pixie Set to share with you an easy to use and beautifully designed way to view your new photos. Not only can you view photos, but you can order prints and share your photos with others. Confidentiality is important to us and so each collection will have a password that you will receive in an email once your proofs are ready to view. What to check out what we are talking about, click here.
- New Website Organization : We sat down with our favorite Business Consultant and had a heart to heart about what we want to our photography business to be like. A word that came up over and over again was personal. We have a heart for our clients and we want our website to show our clients how much we care by making it user-friendly. So we reorganized our portfolio and created tabs that shared with our clients (and future clients) how to prepare for a session and what to expect. To see what we mean hover the drop down menu under ‘Sessions’.
- New Equipment: This may not sound like a big deal, but we are building our arsenal of photo equipment including: new lighting, new beautiful cameras and lovely lenses!
- Luxury Albums: Clients have pleaded and we have agreed. We are now creating beautiful albums to reminisce on a past wedding or remember the size of a newborn.
- Business Cards: We like to celebrate the little lovely things and that is exactly what our new cards look like! Our mini business cards feature some of our incredible past clients. If you would like us to send you a few, let us know and then expect a card in the mail!
We are so excited about the future of Sweet Sarah Marie Photography! Thank you for supporting us and we hope to see you as one of our clients in 2015. To book a session email email@example.com