Fall is officially here, and Mother Nature finally got the memo. (Enter stage right) Beautiful crisp nights, blazing bonfires and pipping hot toddies. In honor of the glorious season, here is my to-do list:
- Go apple or pumpkin picking. I thought there was no other place to go but Eckerts, however Braeutigams is so quaint!
- Create our Christmas Card! Seriously, this is the activity that I anticipate all year! I adore picking out our Christmas cards and you can check out our past choices.
- Bonfire. Both J and I love a epic bonfire. Gazing into a fire makes the world seem right. And that smell that bonfire leaves on your clothes- it is the best!
- Christmas Shopping. We try to get all of our shopping done early so that we can enjoy the Christmas season with a bit less stress.
- Buy Boots. I wasn’t a boot girl until about two years ago. And then I bought my first pair and I was hooked. So I have already warned J that I was getting another pair this year. Hey, they are an investment, ya’ll!
- Get Personalized Stockings. Open stockings is almost better than presents in my book! The process is quicker and I love small useful and thoughtful gifts. Most likely J and I will forgo presents and just create personalized Stocking gifts.
- Make soups. I make a mean white chicken chili, but I also want to try a Texan chili and a creamy chicken noodle soup. If you have some awesome recipes send them my way.
- Take a drive along the River Road. J and I like to go on roadtrips and while this drive is minimal the colors are gorgeous and there might be a few wineries on the way!
What is on your Fall List?