We love everything about St. Louis (minus the humidity!). Seriously, the lists could go forever: toasted ravs, a ton of FREE museums, Cardinal baseball, etc. And so we are blessed to have a ton of great locations to shoot at. Clients are always asking about our favorite spots, so here they are and we will share some of the things you will see.
- Forest Park – Iconic spots, open fields, old trees, water options, classic buildings, contemporary buildings, flowers
- Tower Grove Park – Classic brick building, ‘ruins’, water options, colorful buildings, old trees
- Lafayette Park – Classic brick building, open fields, black iron fences, water options
- Concordia Seminary – Classic brick building, old trees, courtyard with seating
- Creve Coeur Lake – water options, wooded trails
- Faust Park – Rustic houses, open fields, old trees
- Malcom W. Martin Memorial Park – Iconic spot, water option
- Carondolet Park – Classic brick buildings, water option
- City Garden – Water options, Iconic spot, colorful scultpures
- Jewel Box: Lush greenery, flowers, bright
- City Museum: Classic brick, unique items, dark
- Missouri History Museum: Contemporary building, bright
- Ameristar Casino: Classic brick
- Central Library: Classic building, Contemporary, bright, gold iron door
If you know of any great places, let us know and we will work on updating our list!