The actual wedding day is filled with a flurry of emotions, stress, and fun. As a bride, you are surrounded by the women who love you most. The excitement of seeing all of your beautiful items and people come together is at times overwhelming. So I created this little checklist of items that I will ask for you to set aside so that I can capture all of your beautiful details while you are finishing getting ready.
- Wedding (and engagement) rings- please include any boxes you might have as well
- Any Jewelry you are wearing – please let me know if anything is a family heirloom
- Invitation Suite & Program- if you used a calligrapher, please include a mock-up
- Veil, shoes, & dress – if you have a particular place in mind you would like me to take this photo in or around the ceremony site, please let me know
- Something old, new, borrowed, & blue – not every bride does this tradition
- Garter – both the one that is kept and thrown
- Florals – bouquet (both yours and a bridesmaid) and boutineer
- Gifts – including any gifts to bride/groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen & to parents
- Groom details – tie/bowtie, cufflinks, cologne, shoes, cologne, etc.
Not every bride has all of these details, and that is totally okay! Every wedding is unique and personalized to your desires!